Indoor 7's Tournament Laws
1. The Laws of the Game will prevail with the following modifications for tournament play.
2. A match will be played with no more than seven and no less than four players on a team. Team lists are not to exceed 11 players and must be submitted prior to the first match.
3. Each match will last fourteen minutes of playing time; consisting of two seven minute halves. Each match will have a half time break of no more than 1 minute.
4. A team must be prepared to start the match on time. Sanction: Forfeit of match
5. A player must not kick the ball above the level of the entrance railing. Sanction: Penalty kick at the spot of the kick
6. Kick-Off shall be a drop kick from the centreline and must travel five meters. Sanction: Free kick at centre Kick-Off shall not go past the goal line. Sanction: Scrum at centre receiving team put in.
7. The line out shall be formed starting at the three metres and not exceeding 8 metres from the touch line.
8. The only method of scoring will be try for which one point will be awarded. If over time is required to break a tie, sudden death will be played.
9. For all kicks, the goal line will serve as the dead ball line.
10. Any player that is sent off during a match, will be subject to a discipline review by the match officials and organizing committee before that player resumes any play.
11. Final interpretation of these or any laws will be the sole responsibility of the match official and the organizing committee.